Oct 2, 2019
We got real about friendship with these week's guest, Kelly
Kelly Needham is an author, speaker, and blogger and hopes to
convince as many people as possible that nothing compares to
Here are some things we covered in this episode:
- Why Kelly wrote Friendish.
- The one message Kelly would want readers to take away from the
- In a world where women are busier than ever, what it looks like
to be a good friend.
- The most common counterfeits masquerading as good
- What foundational truths readers/listeners need to know in
order to have healthy relationships.
- What communication skills have been the most life-changing in
moving towards real friendship.
- The importance of carefrontation in friendship.
Kelly's publishers are giving away TWO copies of Friendish! One
for you...and one for a friend! To enter, text the phrase REALTALK
Connect with Kelly on her website, Instagram, and Facebook.
Connect with Rachael on the website, Instagram and/or